Edgewood High School
is searching for
the ideal candidate for
Alumni Relations Manager
- Work with marketing committee to develop the EHS brand, an annual marketing plan and budget.
- Communicate with prospective parents, current parents, alumni and the Madison market through media and events.
- Work closely with the Alumni Council, Admissions, Advancement and administration to implement methods for engaging alumni and other audiences through social media.
- Promote Edgewood in the local media and track all print, television and radio mentions.
- Work with the Alumni Council to develop an annual alumni relations plan and calendar in coordination with Advancement and Admissions events.
- Work with the Alumni Council to develop and manage an alumni networking database.
- Manage the Living the Mission event and develop alumni gatherings in selected locations throughout the country.
- Attend Alumni Council and Marketing Committee meetings.
- Oversee and balance the budget for Alumni Relations & Marketing.
- Strong overall communication skills to include written, verbal and computer skills
- Strong database skills
- Prior experience with writing, planning, organization and customer service skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and complete multiple tasks with close attention to detail by deadlines
- Ability to strategize, implement and build constituency programs and activities to motivate volunteers
- Willingness to travel and work evenings or weekends when necessary
- BA in Marketing or Business, related field or equivalent experience
- Four years of experience with marketing and alumni engagement
- Prior experience with an educational institution
Send resume to Lisa Sutter, Human Resources & Benefits Manager
Edgewood High School, 2219 Monroe Street, Madison WI 53711